A surprise attack on the TARDIS!
WhoCrafts is proud to present our second biannual giveaway! We’ve got a load of great prizes for you, once again donated by some very talented Whovians:
- TARDIS shot glass from Emily (etsy / facebook)
- Dalek hat from Noli (etsy / tumblr)
- Steampunk TARDIS necklace from Fallon (etsy)
- 10th and 11th Doctor badges from Olivia (etsy)
- (3) TARDIS hat & scarf crochet patterns from Lorna (etsy / website)
- Bannakaffalatta mini-book keychain/magnet from Erin (etsy / facebook)
- Tenth Doctor plush from Juliana (etsy / tumblr)
- (2 pair) Bowtie earrings from Squeeka (etsy / facebook)
- TARDIS necklace from Lisa (etsy)
- (3) Mini Ood plushies from Lu (tumblr)
- Paper snowflakes (more photos) from Lu (tumblr)
- (3) Cross-stitched ornaments and keychain from Cait (etsy / tumblr)
- Plastic canvas cross-stitched TARDIS from Erin
- Adipose plush made by me (pattern)
- Follow WhoCrafts on tumblr.
- Reblog this post.
- One reblog per day. No giveaway blogs. Likes don’t count.
That’s it! We will randomly select several winners after the giveaway ends on March 17.
If you have any questions, check out our giveaway FAQ page.
One week left, guys!
‘I BELIEVE IN SHERLOCK HOLMES’ STICKER GIVEAWAY
After The Reichenbach Fall and subsequent fan reaction, I thought I’d make a couple sticker tag type jobbies to hand out to my friends back at dorm, because I knew after we watched the third episode together, they’d love them. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, I could only order them in 250 counts.
As you can imagine, I have a LOT of stickers left over.
SO, I am going to send THREE people 10 stickers each. They are perfect for sticking on notebooks, laptops, phone cases,
signposts, walls,etc. etc.
- You may reblog as many times as you like!
- You do not have to be following!
- Likes will count.
- I will send these anywhere.
- Please make sure your ask box is open! This is so I can ask you for your address if you win.
I’ll randomly choose the winners sometime late at night on Thursday, March 8th, and send them out as soon as I have all the addresses!
Karen Gillan wins a National Television Award for Best Drama Performance Female (25.01.2012)
the truest of facts.